MD Eftekhar Alam | My Blogging Journey.


Hello there, This is MD Eftekhar Alam and you are most welcomed to my blog. Thank you so much for your love and be here for reading this post.

I am father of lovely twins and a simple person who is devoted to work and always ready to help others. I am not a full time blogger, but as and when I have time I work on it. I have done B-Tech and MBA.

md-eftekhar-alam-blogging-journey

My Blogging Journey

Today in the world of Internet, you can find all information in just a couple of clicks, but have you ever think that how all these information are available to you, who are providing these information and from where these information are coming.
What is Blog and Blogging? Everything You should know about Blogging.
A few years ago, I was searching about the possibility of making money from the world of Internet. As usual there was numbers of posts I found about how can you make money online from different ways and accordingly I tried couple of them but all of them was not so effective.

Amongst the different online money making methods I came to know about blogging. But I did not have any idea about blogging. So, I started searching about blogging and learned a lot about it and finally decided to start a blog and started thinking that on what topic should I start a blog.

In our daily life, a lots of things are being happen around us. If we notice any of them then number of topics can be generated.

So finally I decided to start this blog improving knowledge and start writing something on the topic that was known to me. Since I was pursuing MBA from IGNOU, so my main focus was on this topic.
The scariest moment is just before you start.
Meanwhile I learned a lots of things about the designing of blog and other that can give a professional look to my blog.

After that the question was how to earn from my blog and I came to know about Google Adsense. But getting approval from Adsense is not easy. So, I started customizing this blog accordingly for getting approval from Adsense.

I applied for Adsense, but I didn't get approved.

Since, in this blog there are also other posts besides the IGNOU MBA, so, I decided to start an another blog specialy for IGNOU MBA and accordingly created an another blog MBAatIGNOU, which provides information about the process for taking admission, ebooks, Assignment help and latest news & updates of IGNOU's MBA course.

I worked on both my blogs for Adsense approval. After sometime, there was enough number of posts in my blogs (as I thought) and again applied for Google Adsense, but it was again rejected. I still continued working on my blogs and finally got approval from Adsense. So, if you have good contents and design layout in your blog, adsense will definitely approve it.

However, after approval of Adsense, it is not easy to make money, you have to get traffic on your blog for making money. In my case, Adsense earning for staring five months was Zero and then one or two dollar per month. So, I decided to create a Facebook Page improving knowledge and start sharing my blog posts, this works for getting traffic. But still I was unable to make good money from Adsense.

I searched on Internet about how to get traffic and amongst the results I found Quora, a website for getting answer of your questions. In Quora, I searched my blog's post related questions and started answering them with the link of my blog's posts, this works. Since, I was unable to make money and due to paucity of time, I left updating these my blogs. But still I see that the Adsense is making some money.

So, again I started working only on this blog. From social media i.e. Facebook, Twitter and Quora, now I am getting a good number of traffic and making some money from Adsense.

For New Blogger

There are many people do search for ideas on how they can earn money from the Internet. As per the results, many of them get into blogging and many reaches to a point where they have written 10-15 posts and get approved by Google Adsense. This seems to be the very happiest point for them but actually, they don't get into statistics of their blog where they fail to get success in Adsense earnings.
Never Dream about Success, work hard for it
I am not so successful blogger who can give advice to other about the blogging, but one thing that I would like to say that with blogging you can not start making money as fast as you think. But, if you have patience, devotion and passion for hardwork and want to invest your time, blogging is the best way for making money online.

What I learned from few years in the field of blogging is there must have patience and passion. I have been working on this blog since last few years and whatever I got back from it was the knowledge about the whole Internet.

This is so easy for anyone to say that he or she can also blog but, God didn't give patience to everyone. Blogging is not a very hard task or very heavy work but still doing a little work every day on a fixed daily schedule would be best for anyone to generate a good post with creative ideas.
Just keep on writing Smartly because writing is a way of talking without being interrupted.
I would love to connect on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:



Recent Posts :

Powered by Blogger.